KEEP REMEDIES AT LEAST THREE FEET AWAY FROM: 1) power supplies (like chargers for razors, or power cords for laptop computers) 2) microwave ovens 3) cell phones when they are turned on
1. HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED BY THE HANDS: Shake the tiny pills into the cap of the bottle, and drop into the mouth. Keep them under your tongue until they dissolve. The same applies if you have liquid: Carefully squeeze the prescribed amount of drops from the dropper under your tongue, taking care not to touch the dropper to your tongue or lips. Or drop the required amount of liquid drops into an ounce of water and take that way. Hold in your mouth, under your tongue, for 30 seconds before swallowing. Then you can take the next remedy (if there is more than one) straight away following the same procedure.
2. NOTHING SHOULD BE PLACED IN THE MOUTH (except water) for a minimum of fifteen minutes before or after taking any homeopathic remedies, no food or drink, gum, cigarette, etc. This does not mean an empty stomach is required. 15 minutes after a meal is fine.
3. AVOID caffeinated coffee, and all mint, camphor, menthol and eucalyptus products both internal and external (gums, lozenges, liniments) etc. while on homeopathic treatment. Decaffeinated coffee is OK, as is chocolate, coke, regular tea.)
4. STORE THE REMEDIES away from direct sunlight, and away from electrical equipment, cell phones, perfumes, medications, foods, herbs, and all strong smelling substances. The bathroom cabinet is NOT a good place. The china or glass cupboard (but three feet away from the microwave!) is a good place. Or on your bedside table away from electric radio, etc.
5. WHEN YOU TRAVEL, do not allow your remedies to be X-rayed at the airport. Now with increased security they are not happy about letting you put them in the little tray where you put your keys. So put them in your pocket and walk through the “doorway”. They will not beep, of course, and it won’t hurt them. In either your suitcase or your hand luggage they are exposed to x-rays.
6. You can order homeopathic remedies at the following pharmacies by mail order or online:
A good website for ordering or information: www.abchomeopathy.com
Also, from the UK, hard to find remedies: www.ainsworths.com
SANTA MONICA HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACY
1513 4th St., Santa Monica CA (310) 395 1131 (call before 4:45 P.M. PST)
4454 Van Nuys Blvd. West Hollywood, Ca Sherman Oaks Ca. (818) 905-8338